Through our subsidiary – SPECTRUM Continuing Care– we offer support for people in receipt of Continuing Health Care funding and Personal Health Budgets to stay independent and safe at home.
The service is very flexible and suitable for Disabled People with a range of impairments, Older People, individuals with long-term health conditions, or those that have temporary or short-term care and support needs.
This award winning service is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and provides a wide range of support including:
- Personal support planning
- Providing Personal Assistants and Carers to assist with all aspects of personal care in a flexible and responsive way to suit you
- Nursing care – e.g. medication, stoma care, catheter care, PEG feeding, tracheotomy care
- Support to enable you to access the community, friends, family and relatives
- Support to attend hospital, doctor’s, dentist appointments
- Domestic support – cleaning, tidying, vacuuming, floor washing, laundry, ironing, dishwashing etc
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Grocery shopping
- Pet care – e.g. feeding, dog walking, grooming
- Sitting service
All of other staff are fully trained and vetted and comply with all requirements set by the Care Quality Commission, who is the regulator for health and social care services in England.
In our most recent inspection by the regulator – the Care Quality Commission – the service was rated as ‘Good’ in all areas.
What our service users say about us
I was completely indebted to the Team for the way they helped me to care for my husband at home. Although he couldn’t move or speak they were experts in communicating with him. They were polite and respectful to both of us and completely trustworthy. They not only helped my husband at home but helped me fight for his rights. I would recommend them whole-heartedly to anyone. (Service User)
Find out how we can help you
If you would like further information about the Continuing Care service, please contact: