We offer a range of support including:
- Advising and mentoring job seekers
- Confidence building and personal development
- Support and training to develop existing skills and learn new skills
- Training and support on CV development, job searching, interview skills
- Job readiness training courses
- Advice and support on Access to Work applications
- Support for volunteering and volunteering opportunities
How we can help
Perhaps you are looking for your first job
Or maybe you have experienced unemployment and recently returned to the local labour market
If you are looking for a job, we offer small group-training courses and individual advice and support on a 121 basis so you can get the support that is right for you. We can work with you to identify your skills and experience, work goals and aspirations and to produce a Support and Action Plan detailing your individual training and support requirements and the practical steps you can take – with support if you need it – to succeed with your employment goals.
We can support you to overcome personal barriers by providing coaching and one-to-one support on:
- CV writing, job applications and job search
- Building your confidence and motivation
- Interview skills
- Learning how to manage finances and what help is available
- Learning new skills like using IT and computers
We can also help you to find employment, volunteering or work experience opportunities.
If you are already in work, or just starting a new job, we can offer access to job coaching to help you to manage the change and settle into work. Our support will include helping you (and your employer) to assess and implement any disability related adjustments and workplace support you might need to do your job, as well as practical advice to address any concerns.
So, if you think we can help, please get in touch.
Contact Ross Smith on 07771 236 840
or email to: ross.smith@SpectrumCIL.co.uk